Salary: £8.65 to £14.78 /hour
An exciting opportunity to join a progressive and fast-growing vehicle recovery business based in East London.
We are looking for drivers to join on a self-employed basis, who either have previous experience in the field or are prepared to be trained. You will be recovering vehicles that have broken down or have been involved in a crash (RTA), so the work is varied and challenging.
We are a 24/7 365 operation so shift work, including nights, and weekend working are the norm.
You must possess a “can do” attitude, be prepared to be flexible, have a serious approach to Health and Safety, be customer centric in all your activities and have a full clean driving licence.
Additionally, you must have:
· At least two years’ experience driving light commercial vehicles
· The ability to think on your feet and cope with challenging circumstances
· The ability to remain calm and collected in London traffic
What we’ll do for you:
· Provide ongoing training and development to increase skills and competence on an ongoing basis.
· Provide you with uniform and PPE
· Offer you the opportunity for career development in areas like HGV recovery and specialist accident units
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent, Part-time
Hourly rate £8.65 – £14.78.